[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

JD Power Airport Rankings

MikesVikes

You made your flight, and we got to see your wife naked.

quit bitching.

Yeah, but after hearing some college stories, who hasn't seen my wife naked.... And the flight wasn't all that great, KLM serves their liquor out of pint bottles and won't give you the pint or let you pour your own. Also, they use some really low grade liquor on their flights...

Try Gatwick - it blows chunks to the nth degree.

I just connected through Gatwick on my way from Dubai to Detroit last week. What a goofy-assed setup that is. Land at a gate in BFE, walk a quarter of a mile to a check-in counter, go through security again, walk another quarter of a mile, wait for a shuttle, take the shuttle from one end of the airport to the other, walk another quarter of a mile to one's gate :wacko:. I had an hour and a half to connect, and I barely made my flight.

I just connected through Gatwick on my way from Dubai to Detroit last week. What a goofy-assed setup that is. Land at a gate in BFE, walk a quarter of a mile to a check-in counter, go through security again, walk another quarter of a mile, wait for a shuttle, take the shuttle from one end of the airport to the other, walk another quarter of a mile to one's gate :wacko:. I had an hour and a half to connect, and I barely made my flight.

This shuttle thing must be the trend in GB, Manchester had the same thing. We were sequestered in a room and had to sit there and wait for some old dude to pull up in a shuttle, unlock the doors to the room, and then drive us over to the terminal. I'm never flying through the UK again, it doesn't sound like the airports get any better. I have heard Heathrow is a nightmare as well, no experience, though.

I have heard Heathrow is a nightmare as well, no experience, though.

Heathrow is apparently better but incredibly busy, the world's busiest international airport. I was told by someone that if you need to connect through Europe, Schipol in Holland is a better bet.

Heathrow is apparently better but incredibly busy, the world's busiest international airport. I was told by someone that if you need to connect through Europe, Schipol in Holland is a better bet.

I connected in Amsterdam on my way to Dubai. It was busy, and there were surprisingly few places to sit, but it wasn't the fiasco that London was. I'd go through Schipol again.