[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I just found this...

Hugh 0ne

While sifting through H8Tanks babble ( H8T's babble ) I came across something I missed, and figured I would bring it to light:

A little joke by me directed at the sensitive Az:

HUGH ONE:

If his FF knowledge is anything like his hockey knowledge, you guys are fine. 

It'll be like taking candy from a baby.

Az's response...

Azazello13:

you're not the moron who said foote and kasparaitis are slow, are you? 

you wanna be in a fantasy hockey league with me next year and see what kind of candy you can get?

Maybe Az should get his facts right before getting his panties in a bunch:

HUGH ONE:

if you think Kaspar is a slow skater you once again prove yourself rather unknowledgeable.

redwings.cup:

w/ foote in one of the hardest hitting (but slow) d-pairing in the league.

Now, the real reason I bring this to light, other than to defend myself, is Az's idea about fantasy hockey. Anyone here interested in getting together perhaps a 10 person league? I was in ESPN's league this year, and really enjoyed it. Any thoughts?

I have thought about that in the past also, but the problem lies in the fact that hockey starts

around the first week of October and that is the

peak of FFL season.

I would like to play, but between 2 FFL teams and

my weekly betting on football games, a hockey

league would probably be the last straw for my

wife.

If the league scoring system was simple enough, then maybe I could sneak it in under the wife's

radar.

Something to keep in mind though.

i'd like to play, but for the reasons others have outlined so well, it would have to be relatively simple. I've done some internet leagues before and there is a ton of work to do over an extended period of time in order to do Fantasy Hockey well. Simple over this site would be fun. By the Way, kasper is slow.....

Guest Azazello13

i'd love to do a hockey league. i try and do one league every year, but the competition in those yahoo public leagues just doesn't cut it -- even in the "winners' leagues" i've won the last couple years, which only allow people who won yahoo public leagues the year before. i think the secret to my success is my policy of not drafting ANY red wings :D

Azazello13:

i think the secret to my success is my policy of not drafting ANY red wings :D

yes, it is simple to win fantasy hockey without the likes of shanny, the Captain, federov, hull, hasek, lidstrom, chelly (in a plus or minus league? awesome), robitaille, and drapes. why would you want all that offense anyway?