[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Game 7 predictions

Hugh 0ne

Nothing better than back to back nights of game 7 hockey. Let's hear your thoughts:

Avs 3 - Sharks 2 - Tough one to call, but I think the Avs might have a slight advantage. Besides, if nothing else I can at least hope this turns out right so I can have Biermeister's sig for a month.

Sens 4 - Leafs 1 - Hopefully the Leafs will be ousted so we don't have to see Darcy Tucker and company any more.

i agree with both your picks, as much as I would like to see the Sharks win. The sharks are comfortable in CO, but I just can't see them knocking off Patty and the boys in Pepsi during a game #7. Surprise me Sutter! As some of you know, I have partial sharks season tix. It would be a "once in a lifetime" (maybe) event to have the Wings come to the Bay area for a conference finals.

Ottawa/Sens.... despite the fact the leafs have Cujo, the loss of Sundin and Tucker makes this a matter of 'when' than 'if' to me. loco

3 - 1 Sharks - I'll stick with my original prediction of Sharks in 7. It's been a very evenly contested series and both teams are dangerous. Wings fans can only hope that which ever team comes out of it will be nice and tired in the Conference Finals.

4 - 2 Sens - The Sens are definitly more talented and should get the job done. Gary Roberts has been phenominal but I don't think the Leafs can keep living on the edge. Which ever team comes out of this series will lose to the 'Canes. Ottawa doesn't have enough mental toughness and heart if they can't even get past a seriously depleted Toronto team, and the Leafs would run out of gas against the faster more talented 'Canes.

Sharks

Leafs

Just going with my early picks......

Col seems to have more momentum now, but who knows? The Sharks looked very good last night and let one get away in a great game. If they come with the same intensity, they win.

Sens 3-1--Does it matter??

Colo 4-1--Roy is bound to string two good games

together. Plus the Sharks have to know they let

one get away in game 6--that was their chance

and they blew it. I too, am concerned about what

kind of shape either of these teams will be in

to face Detroit.