[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seamless gutters

Big F'n Dave

What are they? How do they differ from regular gutters? Why do I need them? What do they cost? When did BC catch the ghey? :wacko:

Usually made on site , with sumpin like this unless the length is 30' or less, then they can be trucked. No seams / joints/ uinons/ to leak. Much better than leaky old school 20 ' lengths.

cost about 2.50 / ft. here for the gutter cost, plus the labor, leader pipes & other goodies.

I dunno bout BC.

:D

They pull up a truck and make them on site out of aluminum or steel(differet companies) sheet. It's on rolls and they pull it through a form and make it right there on site.

Only way to go in my opinion. Look better and don't leak at rusted seams.

ABC Seamless.

I had about 120 LF installed. It was about 3 yrs ago and i think it cost $1700 but not sure. They are much better than the sectional kind because of leaks. They are made in such a way that leafs do not get in. That does not mean you will never happen but it won't be often. There is usually a guarentee that the company will come clean them if they do clog. The downspouts are usually larger as well. You really do need gutters to kep the water running away from the house. This will also help prevent termites.nGet 2-3 quotes and talk to people who have them if possible.

I don't believe in the gutter guards if you live in an area that freezes! Go with a larger downspout (3"x5"???) They will almost self clean The "Caps" they put on gutters to reject leaves, from what I have read, actually encourage ICE DAMS, not to mention they are mega $$$$! If your area doesn't freeze, then it will work well.

Gutter guards are breeding grounds for wasps (not Spain, but the flying ones) nests. Grow a pair and clean your goddamn gutters out once a year you beaver.

Who is this Spain that you speak of??? Is that a place or a person?? :wacko: