[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

co huddlers

Bier Meister

i am likely going to the game on sunday vs the mets at 1p....anyone want to join in?

After last Sunday's golf round, I have been put on a strict baby watch. No leaving the house for more than a few hours, just in case my wife needs a quick trip to the doc.

had to check with the wife, and sure enough, she has a gig that afternoon at 3. which means I have to be home to watch the babe by around 2. thought for a minute about trying to bring her along to the game, but after lugging her around cancun for 5 days unfortunately that just sounds like more trouble than it's worth right now. I am definitely game for meeting up beforehand for lunch/beers though. maybe we could pop opie's cherry :wacko:

talking about a central location to meet for lunch......

1 is coming from the east, a few from the west, possibly 1 from the north.

and i may not hit that ballgame..not sure i want to deal with the crowd

Can you get away to Arvada?

Has anyone tried Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar @ 8350 W 80th Ave, Arvada (wadsworth & 80th)?

I love wings, but not if they're just okay.

That's actually about a mile from my house. I could do that.

Oh, and on the other part of the question, yeah... their wings are pretty good. Bier and I and a few other people went to the Wild Wings at 36 & Church Ranch for the AFC/NFC championship games last year.

Edited by AtomicCEO

Sorry guys, I really want to meet up, but I can't.

I am NOT bailing, this isn't an excuse... I'm fookin' sick as a dog. I started to feel crappy after we went to a newborn playgroup a few days ago and I think the virus factory of eight infants gave me something.

Bier, when's the next time you'll be in town? I think you're spending most of it in the mountains? We can plan something more definitive in advance and get a bigger Huddler turn out?

He's bailing.

Sorry guys, I really want to meet up, but I can't.

I am NOT bailing, this isn't an excuse... I'm fookin' sick as a dog. I started to feel crappy after we went to a newborn playgroup a few days ago and I think the virus factory of eight infants gave me something.

Bier, when's the next time you'll be in town? I think you're spending most of it in the mountains? We can plan something more definitive in advance and get a bigger Huddler turn out?

He's bailing.

do we have ourselves a denver version of brentastic?

:wacko: