[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ford Motor Co.

Outshined

They are changing 3 truck and SUV plants over to compact and hybrid plants. I guess a 8.7 billion dollar loss last quarter will do that.

6 months ago in an interview, the CEO was saying maybe they were a little slow to realize that Americans were buying smaller cars. Nimble little company, that Ford.

I was listening to Marketplace on the way home today. Did they wrote off 9 million, or 9 billion in unsold inventory of trucks and SUVs?

6 months ago in an interview, the CEO was saying maybe they were a little slow to realize that Americans were buying smaller cars. Nimble little company, that Ford.

I was listening to Marketplace on the way home today. Did they wrote off 9 million, or 9 billion in unsold inventory of trucks and SUVs?

They wrote off 9 billion but it wasn't in inventory of trucks.

They wrote off 9 billion but it wasn't in inventory of trucks.

Yeah, I looked up the quote. it was 8 bil... and they only said "mostly" made up of unsold trucks and SUVs. I see now that other articles are clarifying it as some amount of lease returns that are not fetching anywhere near the value they were supposed to on paper.