[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CCS Pick #29

Avernus

Jacobs shares carries, he will probably lose more after Bradshaw's showing in the playoffs, is an injured all the time, plays in the toughest division in football and he still goes before Graham? Or Brees?

Over a QB or a flash in the pan RB? A 4th QB at pick 29? That's the kind of things I hope happen in my drafts. Graham is a nice back but he will have a short run in the NFL

This is an unbelievably easy call

Over a QB or a flash in the pan RB? A 4th QB at pick 29? That's the kind of things I hope happen in my drafts. Graham is a nice back but he will have a short run in the NFL

This is an unbelievably easy call

its a redraft format, so I am not looking for him to make a career. Jacobs will miss a few games and Bradshaw is going to take everything away from him. I don't get it.

its a redraft format, so I am not looking for him to make a career. Jacobs will miss a few games and Bradshaw is going to take everything away from him. I don't get it.

And Graham won't get hurt. You have a guarantee for both players?

And I guess Dunn won't take carries away either :wacko: