[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

AZ Huddlers (or anyone taking a trip to PHX)

rhippens

I sent PM's to some already, but I'll throw a topic up here. We've moved back to PA but I've kept my Cardinals season tickets going so I can get a game in each year if I choose to. For fellow huddlers, I'm offering up my 2 seats to each game for face value plus the fees ($45 a seat) and I'll send my parking pass as well. I've got some friends and co-workers out there that I make the same offer to and some games are already spoken for. Obviously, if anyone wants to go next Thursday against the Saints, I'll have to get stuff priority mailed shortly. Shoot me a PM in you're interested. I'm so glad football season is here and I'm talking about football tickets!!

Bump for the Thursday night preseason game, as I'd need to get tickets in the mail really soon. Since it's a preseason game, if someone wants to pay for shipping, the tickets and parking pass are all yours. I'd rather see them in a Huddlers hands then in my trash can.

Edited by rhippens

My cousin is a hugh cardinals fan and lives in Tempe. He's always on the lookout for tickets, what section / row are your seats?

Section 435, Row 20, Seats 1 & 2. They are "cheap seats" but the view is outstanding, the price is about as good as the Cards allow, and the aisle seats are great access to cold beer.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...