[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I guess that is one strategy, Sen. McCain...

cre8tiff

Besides that's a straw man argument. "Even though I made biblical references and visual imagery that strongly suggest you are the antichrist, I never actually SAID you were the antichrist."

that is bullchit, there is no such suggestion. I can pretty much guarantee, the only people on the planet who looked at that ad and thought, "hey, mccain is calling obama the antichrist" are perpetually aggrieved obama supporters.

that is bullchit, there is no such suggestion. I can pretty much guarantee, the only people on the planet who looked at that ad and thought, "hey, mccain is calling obama the antichrist" are perpetually aggrieved obama supporters.

or Conservative Christians

baloney

So it is your assertion that the reference would fly over the heads of Christian moderates who are familiar with the "Left Behind" series of books? Who have already been exposed to the Obama the antichrist message through media as a whole? :wacko:

You need to pull your nose out of McCain's ass, his wrinkled, flapping cheeks are covering your eyes.

Edited by cre8tiff

I'm still waiting for McCain to come to my house and make fun of my wife for using the receycling bin more than the trash can. She hasn't used the dryer since April. Maybe that's something he could make fun of too.

Good for her. :wacko: