[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Google Browser

theeohiostate

http://www.tweaktown.com/news/10052/google...rrow/index.html

Download links are still not open, but I'm gonna give it a try to see how it works.

i went to that link and this is what I get after seeing about 3 seconds of the web page:

Hello,

I noticed that you’re using an Ad blocker program to block our ads. We ask you to please disable Ad blocker for our site. By doing this, you are helping us to pay for the hosting cost and for the time and effort we put in to this site. We strive to bring you quality reviews and news on the hottest products. You will continue to see this message, if you do not disable the Ad blocker.

Once you disabled the Ad blocker, please click here to go back to the article.

If you are not using an Ad blocker and feel you received this as an error, please contact website support via contact us.

Thank you for supporting us,

TweakTown Staff

i went to that link and this is what I get after seeing about 3 seconds of the web page:

Hello,

I noticed that you’re using an Ad blocker program to block our ads. We ask you to please disable Ad blocker for our site. By doing this, you are helping us to pay for the hosting cost and for the time and effort we put in to this site. We strive to bring you quality reviews and news on the hottest products. You will continue to see this message, if you do not disable the Ad blocker.

Once you disabled the Ad blocker, please click here to go back to the article.

If you are not using an Ad blocker and feel you received this as an error, please contact website support via contact us.

Thank you for supporting us,

TweakTown Staff

Go straight to Google. http://www.google.com/chrome

I have firefox 3 already so its pretty pointless to download a new browser just because its google :wacko:

i upgraded to 3 the other day and so far so good...one of my new favorite ff extensions is the email one that shows when you have an email in the bottom corner of the screen

Hey TOS.....I just downloaded FF 3.0 today! I had been having some problems with my CPU seeming to spike up to 100% usage and back, making loading pages long and glitchy. No....I don't have any viruses.....but any ad banners seemed to really take their toll on this computer's ability to keep up.

The Huddle pages were slow.....

But FF 3.0 seems to make it zippier.....yeah! I'll be doing a week long test here......lol. :wacko:

Hey TOS.....I just downloaded FF 3.0 today! I had been having some problems with my CPU seeming to spike up to 100% usage and back, making loading pages long and glitchy. No....I don't have any viruses.....but any ad banners seemed to really take their toll on this computer's ability to keep up.

The Huddle pages were slow.....

But FF 3.0 seems to make it zippier.....yeah! I'll be doing a week long test here......lol. :wacko:

Jules, FF 3.0 has been really great. You should give this Google Chrome a try while your deciding...........looks promising , imo.

IE8 is on the horizon and I hear it is really getting some great reviews , doubt M$ has got it right, but I could be wrong.

Jules, FF 3.0 has been really great. You should give this Google Chrome a try while your deciding...........looks promising , imo.

IE8 is on the horizon and I hear it is really getting some great reviews , doubt M$ has got it right, but I could be wrong.

Here's an article about IE8: IE8 Consumes More RAM Than XP.

Looks like a bit of a hog at the moment. Good thing it's still in beta testing!

So far so good. Problem is...this isn't just my computer......lol. So I have to "ease" any change I do so I don't freak MrBunz out. :wacko:

So I'll test out Chrome next week.....lol.