[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

M. Lemieux & Shields for Leclair, Gagne, & Belfour?

Trojanmojo

I've just been offered John Leclair, Simon Gagne and Eddie the Eagle for Super Mario and Steve Shields. My goaltenders right now in this league are Felix Potvin, Roberto Luongo, Steve Shields and Mike Dunham so I feel I could use the help at G. I already have a ton of firepower on offense with forwards like Sundin, Yashin, Mogilny, Forsberg, Naslund, Morrison, Conroy, Bonk, Kovalchuk and Straka. Should I pull the trigger on this trade? Mario is hot now but is a serious health risk (as is Leclair I know). I feel like I'm getting 3 solid players for Mario and a throwin goalie.

Thanks...I went ahead and made the trade. I figure I should deal Mario now while he's hot and before he gets hurt. Take away Lemieux and Leclair and I still get Gagne and Belfour over Shields. I think Gagne will come on strong shortly and Belfour will give me a good #2 goalie behind Potvin. Now I can dump Dunham and contract to 3 goalies on my roster from 4 and get a bit more roster flexibility with my forwards. Thanks:)