[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop E. Graham PU Chris Johnson on WW?

linkster

because of the other RBs you have, I would either

(1) drop Graham for C.Johnson as Johnson has huge upside and you can afford to stash him and see if he becomes a top 15RB. Graham's upside is limited IMO. OR

(2) package Graham with a #3WR to acquire a stud WR if you need one.

Just my thoughts.

(1) drop Graham for C.Johnson as Johnson has huge upside and you can afford to stash him and see if he becomes a top 15RB. Graham's upside is limited IMO. OR

Just my thoughts.

I like Spinal's thought here, try and package Graham. You used a decent draft pick for him, you just cant let him go.

problem is no one trades in our darn league! They think they are getting taken all the time...bummer I know.

So anyone else that High on Johnson or a one week wonder? Is white going to take to much away from him? Basically will Dunn cut into more of Grahams or White into Johnsons load?

How many RBs do you start each week?

If the answer is 2, then I would definitely drop Graham as he is going to be hard pressed in PPR to pass Westy, Portis or Bush....and the upside of C Johnson is significnatly higher, its a bit like buying a lottery ticket, but given your other RBs you can afford that investment.

If it is start three...I probably stand pat with Graham.

Just my thoughts.

I agree with this also. You may be getting ROY.