[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

need a 4th receiver

i really like my team....had the highest point total in week 1 and i really want to find a solid 4th guy to round out my receiving corps....im pretty deep at rb...i have, potentially, all five of my backs with starting gigs.....i like my top 3 receivers...just hope they stay healthy(you marvin!)

at the draft...i had desean jackson and eddie royal on my radar only to watch them go a few picks before i was able to pick again....they could have been homeruns as my 4th guy....now im stuck between reggie williams, robert meachem, and ronald curry(dropped hackett)

but im thinking of dropping curry two days after i picked him up(waiver wires moves are $20 but im never afraid to make a move that i feel will help me).....two guys im looking at right now.....lj smith and matt jones....which one do you guys think potentially is the better play this week and possibly for the year??? would i be putting to many eggs in the basket with LJ smith and having mcnabb and the eagles d?

$20 drop / adds, this would explain your moniker name !!!! LOL I like LJ Smith as a big Chunky target for rest of the year, Matt Jones too inconsistent, especially considering the $20 fee involved....eee-gads !!!!!! :wacko:

hahaha....i like LJ alot too.....

also...i reached for robert meachem at the draft because i was really feeling my roster at that point and went for a homerun....was considering dropping him...but now that colston is out ill hold on for now....wont start him....but maybe he could help solve this problem down the road