[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS

ConfuzedGirl

Ok, this is my second year doing FF. I did HORRIBLE last year and dont want to get embarrased like that again so I need some help. Our league is on Yahoo this year and the lineups look like this:

1 QB

3 WR

1 TE

1Def

2 RB

1 WR/RB

This weekend, should I start Palmer or Rivers as my QB?

For my WR's I have to start 3, my options are: Burress, Marvin Harrison, Mark Clayton, T. Holt

One last question (for tonight) Am I better off playing 4 WR or 3 RB ?

Your opinions are GREATLY appreciated.

Jump ball at QB - try Palmer & hope he bounces back.

At WR - Plax, Marvin, Holt.

RB v WR - Generally speaking, I'd rather start 3 RB, but that of course depends on who they are, who the WR options might be, matchups for the week, and if you get PPR in your league.

Good luck.

Thanks for your help! :wacko:

here is a little more help....DONT START PALMER! Stay away from the Bangals, they aren't very good right now. His #1 WR is injured and his O-line is like swiss cheese. Rivers will at least pass the ball off to LT and a little here and there.

P.S. Post your entire team so we can give better adive. It looks like you are having to start too many players. I dont get it.

ok, here's my team:

QB: Palmer, Rivers

WR: Tory Holt, Marvin Harrison, Mark Clayton, Plaxico Burress

RB: LaDainian Tomlinson, Edgerrin James, Reggie Bush, Ronnie Brown, Chester Taylor

TE: Vernon Davis, Dallas Clark

K: Josh Scobee

DEF: Minnesota, Indy

The league requires for each game

1QB

3WR

1TE

1Def

2RB

1WR/RB

Start 3 RB's with LT, E.James, and Bush.

Start 3 WR's Clayton, Buress, and Harrison

There ya go, wow thats a lot of people. Typically a starting RB gets more points(or opportunity at points) than a WR, so I would look at a RB first for your flex position

Clayton has to come out this week due to Ike

Yeah I just saw that on ESPN. Guess that answers which WR's I play :wacko: I think I am going to go with Rivers this week. I played Palmer last week and he did nothing for me.

Thanks a ton for your help! If I do well, can I come back next week for more advice? :D

You can always come in for advice.....looking at your starters, you will need an extra WR for week 4 (NYG and INDY on bye) leaving you with only 2 to start...you may want to look at the waiver wire now for a good matchup for that week.