[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade W. Welker and Felix Jones for Tony Romo and Ahmad Green?

electricrelish

Please leave your link and I will answer your topic.

Here's my question.

After week 1, my WR lineup looks good for a 3 WR/TE, standard scoring league on RealTime Fantasy Sports. There's a guy in the league who showed up late for the draft, so the auto drafter kept drafting QB's in the first 3 rounds. He ended up with Peyton Manning, Tony Romo and Donovan McNabb. He doesn't like Romo, as he keeps referring to him has homo whenever I chat about a trade.

He needs RBs and WRs. He's already accepted a trade from another team for Matt Forte and Edgerrin James for Tony Romo and Ahman Gree. The trade hasn't been approved yet. Should I try and get in on this trade I want to try to make my team an elite one if I can. My second RB is great, but I don't think my QB situation is great either.

I was thinking trying to give him Felix Jones and Wes Welker for Tony Romo or perhaps Darren McFadden and Wes Welker or Roy Williams? Thoughts?

My Night Pugs lineup is below and his TDTosser lineup is below that.

Night Pugs

Starters

QB Brett Farve

RB Marion Barber

RB Darren McFadden

WR Reggie Wayne

WR Wes Welker

WR Hines Ward

K Nick Folk

D/ST Minnesota Vikings

Bench

QB Matt Cassel

RB Ricky Williams

RB Felix Jones

WR Roy Williams

WR Eddie Royal

TE Anthony Fasano

His team TDTossers

Starters

QB Peyton Manning

RB Brandon Jacobs

RB Ahman Green

WR Sidney Rice

WR Plaxico Burress

TE Benjamin Watson

K Stephen Gostkowski

DST Buffalo Bills

Bench

QB Tony Romo

QB Donovan McNabb

RB Rudi Johnson

WR Kevin Curtis

WR Joey Galloway

K Josh Scobee

ur pretty much trading for Romo. i'd do it Romo wasnt too much of a down grade from Brady so u'll get a solid QB.

He missed the first 3 rounds of the draft because he was late and the auto drafter drafted 3 QBs in a row. It's a 12-team league on Real Time Sports. It's high scoring stakes PPR.

He missed the first 3 rounds of the draft because he was late and the auto drafter drafted 3 QBs in a row. It's a 12-team league on Real Time Sports. It's high scoring stakes PPR.

yeah that was my fault didnt read the whole post for being lazy...lol...my bad. pull the trigger man! Romo will make u look great!

The trade already in is basically Forte and Edge for Romo...If I was on that end I'd tell him to drop Ahman "the bench hurt" Green himself.

If I were you I think I might float Welker and Felix for Romo and Curtis...You're good enough at WR to wait out Curtis' injury, and it looks like the Eagles will be in a passing groove when he comes back...

The trade already in is basically Forte and Edge for Romo...If I was on that end I'd tell him to drop Ahman "the bench hurt" Green himself.

If I were you I think I might float Welker and Felix for Romo and Curtis...You're good enough at WR to wait out Curtis' injury, and it looks like the Eagles will be in a passing groove when he comes back...

That's a really good idea. I'm leaning towards doing that. Should I up it to D. McFadden or is that too much. My 2nd RB is not exactly strong here.

That's a really good idea. I'm leaning towards doing that. Should I up it to D. McFadden or is that too much. My 2nd RB is not exactly strong here.

As long as the guy doesn't call him McFaggen when you're talking about it you might be golden...Then you get to keep a workable Felix...I'd just try to get Romo because it will DEFINITELY be worth it for you

As long as the guy doesn't call him McFaggen when you're talking about it you might be golden...Then you get to keep a workable Felix...I'd just try to get Romo because it will DEFINITELY be worth it for you

Hehehe - That's funny! Do you think McFadden is going to be the next A. Peterson and I'm rushing into things? I don't think Felix Jones can be my 2nd RB when Marion will get most of the carries. I'm just wondering if giving up McFadden might be a huge mistake.

My thought is that your RB2 is your only real hole. I understand that getting Romo would be a real upgrade, but I think Favre and Cassell will both be solid. You may be able to get Romo or even McNabb for next to nothing since he is in desperate land. Welker has no real value to you since he is at best the #4 or #5 WR on your squad. Trading him is probably your safest bet.

I dont know how you compete with that trade. he is being offered 2 starting RB's for Romo. Welkers value is way down with Brady out for the season and Felix Jones is a backup to Barber. So you are "thinking" about offering 2 backup mediocre players for Tony Romo and you think this guy will take that trade over being offered 2 starting RB's? I think you are dreaming a little too much. There is no way any decent manager would take that trade. I wouldnt give you Cutler for those 2, not even close.

I dont know how you compete with that trade. he is being offered 2 starting RB's for Romo. Welkers value is way down with Brady out for the season and Felix Jones is a backup to Barber. So you are "thinking" about offering 2 backup mediocre players for Tony Romo and you think this guy will take that trade over being offered 2 starting RB's? I think you are dreaming a little too much. There is no way any decent manager would take that trade. I wouldnt give you Cutler for those 2, not even close.

I agree with this. You are going to have a hard time competing with that other offer. It's going to take more than Felix Jones and Welker to get Romo. If he goes for it, then of course you should do it.

Otherwise, I would sit tight because it would have to give up much more, like Williams, Royal and Jones.