[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Start Coles or Royal?

shanphil

Very simple:

Should which WR should I start:

NYJ -- Coles (plays NE)

DEN -- Royal (plays SD)

I am leaning toward Royal. Coles had a bad week last week and is apparently questionable. Royals had a monster week last week, but it was his first week ever. Coles had a bad week, but he has lots of good weeks in the past. It is funny, the Huddles analysis of each game shows Coles having a better game than Royal. They predict Coles will have 60 yds and a TD. They predict 60 yds and no TDs for Royal. Their start/bench list says to bench Royal. So, they are saying to bench Royal in favor of Coles, but I am still thinking that starting Royal is a better move with Coles being injured. I should beat this week opponent playing either or neither, but you never know.

I have to go with Royal on this one. Although we don't know how many looks he gets with Big Brandon back I still think Cutler will look his way. Coles is still working his way into Favre's heart and isn't 100% at that.

Good luck.

+1