[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ppr Jacobs or Chris Johnson?

clouser

My bad.

So many same last names I can't tell if it's a flex league WR or if it's B Jacobs of the Giants, should have looked at the matchup though.

In that case though I do disagree, I'd play Johnson, Jacobs is a pure smash mouth runner, he's not a receiver back. He can catch, but he's better at running people over and Johnson is pure speed, he could break one and score a million points. lol

No, Johnson won't get more catches, he's a Running Back, he'll run more than he will catch.

Go Jacobs he is the number 1 receiver for the Broncos, I live in Denver and honestly I cannot believe the question, this was real easy. lolz

You live in Denver and you say there's a guy named Jacobs who is the #1 receiver for the Broncos??? Sorry... had to call that one out.

Roll with Johnson.

No, Johnson won't get more catches, he's a Running Back, he'll run more than he will catch.

Go Jacobs he is the number 1 receiver for the Broncos, I live in Denver and honestly I cannot believe the question, this was real easy. lolz

Which #1 Jacobs WR are you talking about in Denver? LOL you missed this one big...I guess somehow your mind read Jacobs and you thought Brandon....which then you translated (again in your mind) to Brandon Marshall...WOW that is some weird stuff...

Anyways I see CJs value only increase with Collins in the mix on a couple levels. One I think Collins improves Tenn offense and Collins unlike Young is more inclined to drop dump passes to CJ on busted plays the Young. Young would just take off on his own and use his legs..

Is it not word in NY that they are going to involve more RBs...

It is still a tough call but Id lean CJ.......I am a CJ owner and not a Brandon owner...disclosure