[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Give up on Edwards or one more week?

Football_Mom

Absolutely do not give up on Edwards as he is an elite receiver on a team that will throw the ball alot this season. He could struggle again in Week 2 against a stout Steeler defense but is still worthy of starting in all fantasy formats.

[/q

Great receiver corps...Hold onto Edwards, have a bit of fun and stir the pot...play Royal this weekend. If you lack risk tendencies, play S. Holmes....

I have B. Edwards and R. Wayne starting Edwards did nothing last week and Cle offense looked pathetic. Is it to early to give up on Edwards and start another WR? My other options are S. Holmes or E. Royal.

I have Edwards as well as Lee Evans, and Bryant Johnson.

I also have D. Anderson and the PIT Def.

Im thinking about starting Evans and Johnson.. instead of Edwards, as Johnson may have an upside playing against SEA.

I would def. hold on to Edwards but against a great Pit Def. im wondering how great of a game he could have.