[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone lose their Superfan package from DirecTV?

Suture

None of my Superfan channels are working. I keep trying to reach support, but get busy signals, and I can't even log into my DirecTV account on the site. There's a recording saying the "free Superfan preview is now over," however I had it thrown in for free for resubscribing to Sunday Ticket. I really, really can't stand DTV's support, or lack thereof.

After several busy signals (?!?!) with their toll-free number I was able to get the Voice-automated response... In the voice automated response I heard that the HD was a Week One trial and if you want HD for for the Sunday Ticket package you have to order the SuperFan. What a joke! I already pay enough to get HD in general and now I have to pay for it again to get the Sunday Ticket games, that I already pay for, in HD?!

On the phone now... with someone obviously reading from a script. He did mention that everyone had Superfan free for week one, however he also notes that on my account it does show free Superfan for the year from a re-up email earlier a few months ago. Still resetting...

I called in and bitched - I find it ridiculous that I should have to pay for HD service twice... They gave me the SuperFan package for free this year, which was nice. Frankly, the SuperFan is cool, but I just wanted the Sunday Ticket in HD - both are services which I have already paid for. We'll see what happens next year...

Good lord they keep taking it away from me. I lost it again, and had to call them back to get it turned back on. I can't believe the crap I have to go through to have this. I might scrap it all, switch providers and just start going back to the bar.

Good lord they keep taking it away from me. I lost it again, and had to call them back to get it turned back on. I can't believe the crap I have to go through to have this. I might scrap it all, switch providers and just start going back to the bar.

Directv? I still have several channels that come across on the wrong channels and they want $80 to fix it.