[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LT Toe

TF4

Two years ago, that combination would have made you invincible and it wouldn't have matter if the rest of your team scored 0, you still probably would have one. Now, having those two probably cost you dearly in your draft and without them, you probably have 0 chance of winning. Oh what a difference just a few years can make.

Keeper league. Won the league 2 years in a row and lost in the championship game last year. My keepers this year:

Brady

Tomlinson

Johnson

Was lucky enough (at least the way it looks so far) to grab Rodgers as my QB2. Still not looking good this year. Was a nice run.

Per RotoWorld:

LaDainian Tomlinson is convinced his toe injury didn't get worse Sunday, and doesn't plan to have it looked at by a doctor.

"I'm happy ... it didn't get any worse after the game. I don't feel any worse than I did last week ... which shows it is improving and healing," Tomlinson said. That sounds nice, but the injury did knock him out for most of Week 1. "Last week, I had it looked at," he said. "Now, I don't want to know." If this is truly turf toe, it has a tendency to linger for a long time. LT2 owners should be concerned, but don't panic and sell now. Sep. 15 - 8:54 am et

Grabbed Sproles today but anyone have any info on Hester? Rookie, I know, but I watched him at LSU and he was good. Any chance he steps in and plays a significant role this season?

He's third on the depth chart. LT and/or Sproles would have to be out for a significant period of time for Hester to have any scoring impact at all.