[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should i do this trade

LayLow

I think that's a pretty good deal, but it is giving up a considerable amount. Holt will get his, but I doubt he sniffs what Braylon will end up this year, and St Louis looks terrible. Braylon is a great buy-low - I think he turns it around. You can get by without all 3, but if APete goes down at some point Taylor will be an excellent replacement in a run-scheming offense. You may need another RB - as the RBBC in New England is ugly and confusing. At any rate - i think I make this trade.

Personally, have never been sold on Braylon Edwards, even after last year and passed on him in this year's draft. But that's just one opinion. Rams are a mess and will probably throw until Bulger's arm falls off, and Holt is the #1 target.

thanks man. but isn't there ,more upside with braylon?

thanks man. but isn't there ,more upside with braylon?

Potentially, yeah. And every point Pats brings to the table is valid. Just personally, I just don't have a good feeling for Edwards (not that I'm jumping all over Holt, either). And it wouldn't be the first time I'm wrong. For me, it just comes down to a gut call. Good luck.

I have NE defense so there is a little dropoff from Tenn

Braylon and AJ looks alot better then Holt and AJ

Chester taylor's value is directly related to AP. If AP plays all year, then taylor is basically worthless

This also frees up my roster to make a few waiver pickups.

I'd probably do it, just because you get improved value for players you're not really counting on. Just my 2 cents!

Thanks PC. That's what I was thinking. i mean, yes chester could be a stud if AP gets hurt....but that is an IF. I just hope Braylon turns it around.

I'd do this too. Braylon is struggling in the early part of the season, but, I expect him to be a top 5 receiver. AP is the man in Minny, and until (IF) he gets hurt, Taylor will see 5-10 (max) touches a game. The only reservation is that the Rams will be playing from behind a lot, which makes Holt marginally attractive to hold onto (though, I'd rather had Edwards).

I'd do this too. Braylon is struggling in the early part of the season, but, I expect him to be a top 5 receiver. AP is the man in Minny, and until (IF) he gets hurt, Taylor will see 5-10 (max) touches a game. The only reservation is that the Rams will be playing from behind a lot, which makes Holt marginally attractive to hold onto (though, I'd rather had Edwards).

Thanks man. I thought of that, but my team needs a facelift. I think Edwards>Holt, Defense is unreliable, and Chester may not play enough to ever be in a starting lineup this year. I am also getting $5 bucks out of the trade as he is paying for the trade and it costs $10 per trade total.