[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Deep RB Help

WashingtonD

Hey Huddlers,

I took a flyer on Steve Slaton and Michael Bush this week, mostly to block other owners from acquiring either one of them.

I need one of those roster spots back so one of them needs to be cut by wednesday.

Neither of them is going to crack my lineup this week, unless I play one of them over MJD @ Ind.

So, for the rest of the season, which do you think holds more promise of being fantasy relevant?

PPR League

Thanks!

WashD

Keep Bush...

Fargas is out for a while snd McFadden has turf toe, which sucks, so Dush will see a lot of action coming up

Tough call, I would lean towards keeping Slaton....Houston is a better team than Oakland (if Schaub gets it going...).....and Ahman is hurt...Slaton could have a lot of opportunites. At best, Bush is a change of pace back, unless McFaddens toe is really bothersome.....Just a matter of time before every team stacks the box agains the Raiders and forces Jamarcus to throw to his stellar receiving corp!!!