[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

need QB help

HabOff

I'm in last place in an 8 team league. Started Derek Anderson both weeks and he's been awful so far. This week he faces the Ravens, so I'm scared to start him again. Delhomme faces Minnesota, so not much more promising there.

With a small league there're a lot of quality free agent QBs:

Kurt Warner

Jason Campbell

Trent Edwards

Chad Pennington

J.T. O'Sullivan

Tarvaris Jackson

One more poor showing at QB and I'm pretty much out of the running this season. Kurt Warner had a good week against the Dolphins but faces the first real test of the season this week at Washington. On the other hand, JT O'Sullivan faces the Lions at home - the same Lions that have given up an average of 240 passing yds and 2 TDs/game the last two weeks.

Would you drop either Anderson or Delhomme for one of these free agents?

I'm in last place in an 8 team league. Started Derek Anderson both weeks and he's been awful so far. This week he faces the Ravens, so I'm scared to start him again. Delhomme faces Minnesota, so not much more promising there.

With a small league there're a lot of quality free agent QBs:

Kurt Warner

Jason Campbell

Trent Edwards

Chad Pennington

J.T. O'Sullivan

Tarvaris Jackson

One more poor showing at QB and I'm pretty much out of the running this season. Kurt Warner had a good week against the Dolphins but faces the first real test of the season this week at Washington. On the other hand, JT O'Sullivan faces the Lions at home - the same Lions that have given up an average of 240 passing yds and 2 TDs/game the last two weeks.

Would you drop either Anderson or Delhomme for one of these free agents?

GRAB Kurt Warner! He's had monster numbers. Go ahead and drop Delhomme for Warner.

Please see mine

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...=0#entry2609293

I would rather see you keep Delhomme but still figure out how to pick up Warner. Do you have any other junk players you could cut?

Yeah, Derek Anderson :wacko:

Laveranues Coles hasn't displayed any chemistry with Favre yet and Larry Johnson doesn't know what's going on (his words, not mine). I'm pretty solid at WR with R. Moss, B. marshall, and P. Burress, so dropping Coles makes sense. Not sure I need 3QBs in a start 1 league though...