[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What Def to play this week?

Mags

6 points TD - D/Special Teams

4 points for fumbles and Ints

2 points per sack

Points for holding opponents to certain scores

Gut says Seattle especially because of the sacks, but they did just give up a ton of points to SF at home.

I don't see this as the coin toss everyone else does. To me, SEA has already shown signs of being less than an elite D, as the entire team is on the decline. I see their game with St. L as a shootout.

Buffalo on the other hand is young and loaded on D, and is making very few mistakes on Offense to cough up the ball. I see them crushing Oakland and having fun doing it for themselves and their fans. Add into that, Oakland's putrid state of affairs overall (Coach, basically rookie QB, top two RBs out or severely limited) and I can see them being totally outmatched, and potentially running for the bus. And they will fly cross country to play here.