[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR Help

ConfuzedGirl

I need a bit of help with my WR's. Here is my team:

QB: Rivers, Warner

RB: Tomlinson, E. James, R. Bush, R. Brown, Chester Taylor

K: Scobee

Def: Min, Indy

TE: Dallas Clark, Vernon Davis

WR: Burress, Clayton, Holt, M. Harrison

I definately want to keep Burress and Holt, but not sure what to do about Marvin Harrison and Mark Clayton, should I hang on to them and hope they do something or try to trade them? Here are some available WR's in my league:

Bryant Johnson

Reggie Williams

Derrick Mason

Vincent Jackson

Drew Bennett

Ted Ginn

Darrel Jackson

Sidney Rice

Justin Gage

ROnald Curry

Kevin Walker

David Patten

Amani Toomer

Also, should I drop Reggie Brown or Chester Taylor and pickup Felix Jones? Or again, should I just be patient and stick with Taylor and Brown?

Thanks for the help last week, I played Rivers and did MUCH better, I had the second highest score in my league, unfortunately the person who had the highest score was the one I played against :wacko:

Edited by ConfuzedGirl

I am not sure any of those players is a guarantee of an upgrade over Marvin Harrison (if he gets on the field) or Mark Clayton, but considering his QB circumstance he's no prize.

I am a believer in Bryant Johnson's chances to be a productive receiver this season. If I am grabbing a receiver off the WW, I grab him. As far as which one I let go...I am not sure I would let go of either. Why carry 2 DSTs? Can you trade Chester Taylor to the AD owner in a package that gives you an upgrade at a position and creates a roster spot?

I would look at those things first. But if I had to drop a WR I would probably drop the non-starting, old, broken down guy.