[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

JUST OFFERED

Shorttynaz

10 Team PPR - team in my signature.

The Addai owner is panicking, and knowing I'm a Colts fan, he's offered me this:

I get: ADDAI and E ROYAL

He gets: KITNA, CHRIS JOHNSON, S HOLMES

I want to be cautious with Addai, but I'm interested. They've played 2 of the toughest run defenses in the league - and I have a feeling it's gonna get better after the bye week and some of the O-line returns..

I'd consider doing this.

Kitna's a nonfactor.

I think your analysis is correct re: Addia, so he's possibly an equal option to Johnson; if/when Vince is back under center, defenses can play 8 in the box b/c passing game is weaker with Vy. And, I think Royal may have more upside than Holmes at this point. Denver's throwing the ball around A LOT more than PIT; the play calling seems to be playing to the strengths of Cutler and receiving corps and away from their RB committee. Given the PIT running game, I think there's less receptions up for grabs in PIT.

Would you even consider this.. .

I have McNabb & LJ Smith facing the PIT defense this week. I'm tempted to start O'Sullivan paired with Bruce against the Lions defense (which is average 35 points allowed per game) but will have to bench Chambers or Andre Johnson to get Bruce in. Would you even consider going with the SF duo over McNabb?

-cmd

10 Team PPR - team in my signature.

The Addai owner is panicking, and knowing I'm a Colts fan, he's offered me this:

I get: ADDAI and E ROYAL

He gets: KITNA, CHRIS JOHNSON, S HOLMES

I want to be cautious with Addai, but I'm interested. They've played 2 of the toughest run defenses in the league - and I have a feeling it's gonna get better after the bye week and some of the O-line returns..

Edited by CF Chris

Oh my god do it... sigh I might stop using this forum because of all the times I hear of these trade offers... they don't happen in the real world =/

YES.. Addai is a FULL TIME BACK.. struggling b/c he's got no O-line till later on in the season. Johnson is in a RBBC... who cares about the other guys in volved