[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offered 2 different trades from the same manager

Shorttynaz

Which one should I do?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Which one should I do?

• Trade #1
    • Trade #2
    • Done make either trade!

10 Team PPR - team is in my signature

- Trade #1 -

I Get: Joseph Addai, Eddie Royal, Tony Scheffler FOR Kurt Warner, Chris Johnson, Santonio Holmes, John Carlson

- Trade #2 -

I Get: Joseph Addai, Eddie Royal, Tony Scheffler FOR Donovan McNabb, Chris Johnson, Santonio Holmes, John Carlson

The only difference in each trade is Warner or McNabb. Which one do I give up, which one do I keep? Personally I like Warner's division better, but I like McNabb better as a QB - and he's only going to get better when his WR's come back. However McNabb not playing a full season for a few years is a little scary to me as well.. I already tried Kitna, and he said no.

I personally think Addai will be fine after the bye - but the owner of Addai has had enough after 2 weeks, and I would like to get him before he trades him to someone else.

Edited by Shorttynaz

If I was going to do it, it would be for Offer #1. Warner may fizzle at anytime, and has Leinhart lurking in the shadows if

he gets hurt or a bad string of games. I would keep McNabb as he is putting up nice #'s with his 3rd,4th and 5th recievers.

When Kevin Curtis and Reggie Brown return, he should only improve. Check mine out please.

I don't do either trade. Both McNabb and Warner are risks to last the year. Also, Chris Johnson may outperform Addai. Losing Jeff Saturday was huge!

I like Holmes better than Royal and Scheffler is only a slight edge over Carlson.

I would make the other guys add in a QB.

BTW: I just traded Warner and McMichael for Derek Anderson and Shockey. McNabb is my starter.

See mine:http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=260086

I don't do either trade. Both McNabb and Warner are risks to last the year. Also, Chris Johnson may outperform Addai. Losing Jeff Saturday was huge!

I like Holmes better than Royal and Scheffler is only a slight edge over Carlson.

I would make the other guys add in a QB.

BTW: I just traded Warner and McMichael for Derek Anderson and Shockey. McNabb is my starter.

See mine:http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=260086

Thing is I've got Kitna as my backup. He has Brees as his starter, but isn't liking what he see's there without Colston. So he'd only be getting Warner as his backup. I too like Holmes over Royal, but Denver is showing to be a pass first team (even with the lead) and Pittsburgh has always been a smash mouth run first pass 2nd team. Plus Big Ben has a bum shoulder and cant put everything into each pass..

Edited by Shorttynaz