[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade offered

radernashun

In a 10 team PPR league - 1 qb, 2 rb's, 2 wr's, te, flex, k, def

I've been offered Reggie Wayne for Matt Forte and Santonio Holmes. Would this be giving up too much for Wayne?

I have Chris Johnson to be my #2 and wr's of Fitzgerald and Wayne would be pretty sick.

Should I make this deal?

No way. You lose to much and become very thin at RB. To much for too little. Project it out. You get say 1200 yards and 10 or so TD's and give away 1000 yards 7 to 10 with Holmes and 5 to 8 TD's and say anotther 800 to 1000 yards with Forte who is the starter for a run first Defensive ball club in Chicago who wins with D and running the football as Orton is not going to win many games with his arm. I think you lose way to much with this trade.

You will leave yourself thin at RB...but this deal is very intiguing. Wayne is probably the best WR in the game today and with the strength of the rest of your roster, I think you will be covered. C. Johnson looks pretty good in TEN...to bad no goal line carries.

I would lean towards pulling thhe trigger on this one.

I would have to say no trade because Chris Johnson is getting the goal line carries. If he were, then yes, you could afford it. But otherwise, you need Forte because he's likely to get to the endzone more often than C. Johnson. Honestly, I'm on the fence about this trade, but I'm thinking no.

See mine

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=260170