[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

K-Rob Worth a Shot?

JO-E

No, Koren will be the split end, Branch the flanker, Bobby in the slot. There is always a possibility that Bobby Engram stays on the field as the split end when we are in two WR sets, but my bet is that Koren and Branch are on the field. The Seahawks really don't throw often from two WR sets, so it doesn't really matter which guy comes off the field. Branch technically is the #1 based on the position he plays, Koren would be the #2, and Bobby the #3. That said, Bobby is still #1 in terms of production, head and shoulders above the next closest, which will probably remain to be Carlson.

Possible, but Robinson had trouble staying on the field in GB. His knee is worse than it was in Seattle. I wouldn't make plans yet.

K-rob didn't even have a job this season fellas!!!! LOL!

Look he is gonna return kicks, and get maybe....MAYBE 6 passes his direction. He is not in game shape as stated by Holmgren, and will be GASSED by the end of the game.

I agree that this week you are better at looking for a 2nd tight end to start, or a team that throws a ton and grab a #3 reciever from one of those teams. IE-Philly, Dallas, NE, ARI, even Detroit.