[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I take this trade: give: M. Lynch & Chris Johnson get: Andre Johnson & Ryan Grant

NJ Spartan

Hi,

Would appreciate your advice on this trade. I'm being offered Andre Johnson and Ryan Grant for Marshaw Lynch & Chris Johnson. I'm weaker at WR right now as I have M. Colston who's of course injuired and was my #1 WR.

We use standard ESPN.com scoring and my roster is: (as a long suffering Lions fan I"m betting Martz goes nuts of Lions this weekend)

JT O'Sullivan

Frank Gore

Chris Johnson

Marshawn Lynch

Santonio Holmes

Bryant Johnson

Tony Scheffler

Bills - D

David Akers

Bench:

Colson

Brandon Jacobs

Roy Williams

Jake Delhomme

Matt Cassel

DeSean Jackson

Pierre Thomas

Thanks for any advice you can offer!

Eric

HELL NO! NO, NO, NO, NOOOOOOO! Are you kidding me? Chris Johnson is going to be this year's AP. Grant is going to be good but at times he will feel like a bust. and Lynch is a beast. Chill. Your team is fine. Jackson is a good WR and Bryant Johnson should do well with a better QB at the helm in SF. Roy Williams? You're all set man. trust me.

OK, thanks for the advice.

I'm going to offer Chris Johnson and Jacobs for Andre Johnson and Grant. If he takes that great...if not I'll sit tight. If you guys (who know a lot more than this 0-2 team owner knows) think that trade is no good...I'll cancel that offer too.

Thanks again for all the help!

Wow, I would not give up Chris Johnson and Jacobs (or Lynch) for AJ and Grant. I would offer Lynch and Roy Willians for AJ and Grant. Downgrade at RB but upgrade at WR for you. That seems much more reasonable.

Wow, I would not give up Chris Johnson and Jacobs (or Lynch) for AJ and Grant. I would offer Lynch and Roy Willians for AJ and Grant. Downgrade at RB but upgrade at WR for you. That seems much more reasonable.

OK, thanks for the advice, I canceled that trade and offered as you suggested above...appreciate the help!