[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is this a good trade for me...I get Gore

Wies

12 Team No PPR, Non Keeper

My Team:

QB: Kitna, Edwards

RB: M. Lynch, Chris Johnson, Pierre Thomas, Steve Slaton

WR: S. Holmes, R. Wayne, Calvin Johnson, Issac Bruce

TE: Shockey, Utecht

K: Mason, Keading

DST: Ravens, Broncos

Start Roster

1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 RB/WR Flex, 1 TE, 1 K, 1DST

Roster requirements

2 WB, 3 RB, 4 WR, 1 RB/WR Flex, 2 TE, 2 K, 2 DST

Passing 1pt / 20 yrds; 4 pts TD

Rushing/Receiving 1 pt / 10 yrds; 6 pts TD

Kicking & DST Standard

Agreed. PIT hasn't fully utilized Holmes yet this season, but over the next 14 games he will far outperform Ward on that team.

As far as Gore vs. Johnson, Gore is the better back, but if SF is playing from behind in games, it's going to be a passing attach for sure. TEN lives and dies by the run, so there will be plenty of carries for White and Johnson.

Ironically, I own all three of those players. And, I would take Gore for Johnson and Holmes in a second. Johnson has a Lendale White problem, so even if he is extremely talented, there is a limit to his production. And, with how the Pittsburgh defense and running game are performing, I don't see their WR's having huge seasons.

Ironically, I own all three of those players. And, I would take Gore for Johnson and Holmes in a second. Johnson has a Lendale White problem, so even if he is extremely talented, there is a limit to his production. And, with how the Pittsburgh defense and running game are performing, I don't see their WR's having huge seasons.

Lendale hasn't been a problem yet, and I think a Lineup of Lynch Chris Johnson, Wayne ,Holmes & Cal Johnson is better then Lynch Gore Wayne Cal and Bruce, but JMHO.

I wouldn't do it. Sure the name of the game is to have the best starters, but this trade would pretty much zap any consistant depth. Say you did the trade and Lynch goes out. Then you are forced to start Gore, Wayne, Johnson and Thomas/Bruce. FWIW, I think you are better off staying put.