[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Roy Williams vs Wes Welker

Footballjoe

Who would you say has the most long term value in a PPR league? Both are the same age.

Man that is tough. I call them even because Roy plays on a team that will have to throw every week because they will be playing from behind all the time but Welker is a great relief valve for Cassel and will make a ton of grabs underneath. I think Welker has more grabs but Roy will have more yards and touchdowns. I don't trust anything about the Lions though and so if I had to choose I would go wth Welker just because he plays on a team that is more organized and better coached. Roy may just get pissed and throw in the towel at some point or fly of the handle on the sidelines pissed off at the team. Hope this helps.

Man that is tough. I call them even because Roy plays on a team that will have to throw every week because they will be playing from behind all the time but Welker is a great relief valve for Cassel and will make a ton of grabs underneath. I think Welker has more grabs but Roy will have more yards and touchdowns. I don't trust anything about the Lions though and so if I had to choose I would go wth Welker just because he plays on a team that is more organized and better coached. Roy may just get pissed and throw in the towel at some point or fly of the handle on the sidelines pissed off at the team. Hope this helps.

Anyone else?