[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Marvin Harrison and Chris Perry for Steve Smith?

LEAGUECHAMP

I'd be trading away Marvin and C. Perry and gaining Steve Smith. Would I be better off pulling the trigger or passing?

I'm curious to see how if Marvin can rebound or if Gonzalez will overtake him as the #2 for Peyton. Any input?

Standard Yahoo scoring applies. I'll answer yours if you can give me your opinion on this question.

That's a tough one. It'd be nice if you could go one more weekend and see how they do, but of course that may alter the trade value! I'm afraid Harrison is on the way down, which is always sad to see with a HOF quality guy. However, there's no guarentee that Steve Smith is going to avoid injuries this season. I say you're no better off with this trade just yet. Smith hasn't played, and there is still some question as to whether Delhomme is 100% back.

I would take Smith over Perry/Harrison in a heartbeat. Not only is Smith motivated (as he is every time he has gotten in trouble) but he had no QB last year throwing to him. I think Jake will be fine, and will look much like his old self w/ Smith, Muhsin and DJ, and the new talent of J Stew.

CIN is a mess, and while Marvin still has talent, he's up there in age and is now one of three (four when Clark comes back.)

I pulled the trigger guys. Couldn't wait too much longer with the guy on the other side re-thinking the offer. Was I right?

Yes. You have Moss, Plax and Smith. All blue chippers. And you gave up an old WR and a RB in a very murky situation.