[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MFL Commishes - Need Help

alchico

I'm commish in a 32 team league and we have to give bye week points to TMQB if they don't have their Homer team. How do i add the points in now so they will show up in the scoring summaries tomorrow. I did it week 2 for balt but it didn't show up in the summary or deatiled section. It did give them the points on the weekly scoring page but only after the fact. I'm pretty sure you can add them before game time and have them show up in the scoring summaries and the mfl game day stat tracker.

thanks

al

Set up > (Franchise or Player)Score adjuster

Is that what you used?

I usually use franchise before the game.

That will adjust the final scoring, but not the initial scoring so it shows up in the Live Scoring screen, which is what Al wanted, so that the adjusted team saw the "advanced points" throughout the day. But thanks Ray!

Just got off the phone w/ Al (BTW great talking to you) and I found this:

How do I Adjust a player/franchise score?

Answer: To manually adjust players or franchises scores go to the For Commissioner > Setup > Player Score Adjuster or Franchise Score Adjuster. Enter the proper score adjustment, the week in which the score is applied and enter an explanation explaining the adjustment.

Note: These adjustments will not appear on the Live Scoring Pages.

BTW, Ray, if you have a work around to have it show in the live scoring for the week, i'm sure Al would appreciate it!

TIA

That will adjust the final scoring, but not the initial scoring so it shows up in the Live Scoring screen, which is what Al wanted, so that the adjusted team saw the "advanced points" throughout the day. But thanks Ray!

Just got off the phone w/ Al (BTW great talking to you) and I found this:

BTW, Ray, if you have a work around to have it show in the live scoring for the week, i'm sure Al would appreciate it!

TIA

OK. Thanks.