[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How bad is Chris Perry?

euphy

I'm in a 12 man league. Running backs and quarterbacks are almost impossible to find on the waiver wire. You pretty much have to pick up a guy weeks in advance in order to get him.

Is there a better option at this point than Chris Perry? Cedric Benson? The guy flat out sucks.

not sure if you guys watched the game, but perry wasnt completely terrible. he had a 17 yd td run up the middle wiped away due to a ticky tack hold call that was no where near the run. he also had potential for 2 receiving td's but palmer couldn't make accurate throws. perry was open but had to try a diving one handed catch in the back corner of the endzone, and couldnt pull it down. it could have been a much different story, but i'd expect more benson, definately.

Edited by derek

not sure if you guys watched the game, but perry wasnt completely terrible. he had a 17 yd td run up the middle wiped away due to a ticky tack hold call that was no where near the run. he also had potential for 2 receiving td's but palmer couldn't make accurate throws. perry was open but had to try a diving one handed catch in the back corner of the endzone, and couldnt pull it down. it could have been a much different story, but i'd expect more benson, definately.

He also had a horrible fumble at crunch time when he was carrying the ball like a loaf of bread. He now leads the NFL with 5 fumbles, 3 lost. Coaches have a hard time overlooking that even when you're putting up stats. He's not.

I'm not playing Perry in week 6 for sure. But I'm not dropping him just yet. It was already known that he had a hamstring injury going into the game and his output could have been very different without that holding call, and better passes from Palmer.

Perry has fumbled all season and they still give him the whole workload game after game. I'm going to wait and see what happens with the workload in week 6 before I drop him.