[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WOW, the huddle writers hate fargas

LayLow

Fargas isn't on the rest of the year rankings? Hmmm.

LayLow, that's my bad. He should be where Bush is (Michael, not Reggie); I had the swap out on my hard copy and didn't make the change electronically. It will be done hopefully by the time you read this. They've already said Fargas is the primary back this week, and if McFadden's toe injury lingers he's the primary guy the rest of the way. Sorry for the mess-up.

2V

LayLow, that's my bad. He should be where Bush is (Michael, not Reggie); I had the swap out on my hard copy and didn't make the change electronically. It will be done hopefully by the time you read this. They've already said Fargas is the primary back this week, and if McFadden's toe injury lingers he's the primary guy the rest of the way. Sorry for the mess-up.

2V

I kinda figured that. No problem, and thanks for doing the rankings. Is there a more discreet way for someone to point out an obviously missed player?

I kinda figured that. No problem, and thanks for doing the rankings. Is there a more discreet way for someone to point out an obviously missed player?

Bottom of the rankings has a place for you to post a comment, messageboard has private messaging, and of course you can usually find out their e-mail address off most of the articles / contact us links.