[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Roller Coaster! DOW talk thread. (not political)

cre8tiff

I got off the roller coaster yesterday, I was down 30% from all time high of 1 year ago.

20% of loss came in the last month.

I figure 70% of something is better than 100% of nothing.

I hoping to jump back in after the election or maybe after the first of the year.

That being said . you can count on at least 5 straight days of 1000 dollar gains next week.

I got off the roller coaster yesterday, I was down 30% from all time high of 1 year ago.

20% of loss came in the last month.

I figure 70% of something is better than 100% of nothing.

I hoping to jump back in after the election or maybe after the first of the year.

That being said . you can count on at least 5 straight days of 1000 dollar gains next week.

That's a mistake. Why would you try to time it when you've already lost 30%. Chances are you will miss most of the turnaround when it happens. Folks who cashed out last Friday for the same reasoning, missed out on 11% return on Monday alone. Now get that money back in the market mister....that's an order!

That's a mistake. Why would you try to time it when you've already lost 30%. Chances are you will miss most of the turnaround when it happens. Folks who cashed out last Friday for the same reasoning, missed out on 11% return on Monday alone. Now get that money back in the market mister....that's an order!

I really hope that I am wrong.

I think there is more of a shot of another 20 to 30 % decrease in the next 3 weeks than there is in any increase.

When the dow is sitting at 6500 to 7000 on November 4th . I am going in full throttle.

Do I really hope that I am wrong.

Kinda like when you got Payton Manning or LTs back up and they both tear their ACLs on the same afternoon. Yea I feel bad for the guys but deep inside you feel petty good that you got your rear end covered.

FYI

My so called financial adviser was POed and highly advised me not to sell out.

almost like a time share deal. BuT I wanted to sell. I kept telling her look the time we sat here the Dow is down 300 points. In reality it had climbed 300 by the time we got done.