[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Good or No?

I'm in a league where we can only have four RB's on our roster and we play two each week. I had Addai and Felix Jones off due to injuries and Jones-Drew out for bye. My only RB was Lynch so I had to make a move, there was nothing worthwhile on the WW. I did the following two trades within minutes of each other. I made the first one as it was the only accepted one while the 2nd came as a result. WHAT??? do you think?

Send Maurice Jones-Drew

Receive Steven Jackson

Send Joseph Addai

Receive Earnest Graham

Edited by Kansas State 2000

I like both moves.

Jackson is getting his despite St Louis's woes. If they turn it around, it could only get better.

As for Addai, the more I think of it, the more I think you should get what you can. When I see torn and hammy in a description of a RB's injury, I stay far, far away. Those things just don't get better during the season. We've all seen it far too often.

I like both moves.

Jackson is getting his despite St Louis's woes. If they turn it around, it could only get better.

As for Addai, the more I think of it, the more I think you should get what you can. When I see torn and hammy in a description of a RB's injury, I stay far, far away. Those things just don't get better during the season. We've all seen it far too often.

Pretty much my thinking.

I like both moves.

Couldn't have said it better, and I do believe the Rams are in for a little bit of a turnaround.