[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Attempting To Make A Big Trade

Kalaby

I'm in a 12-team reraft league, starting lineup is:

1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR 1 TE, 2 Flex (any combo of RB, WR and TE) - other positions are irrelevant for this discussion 1 PK, 1 DL, 1 LB & 1 DL.

I am pretty stacked at QB with Warner, McNabb and Rodgers. I also have Adrian Peterson, Thomas Jones, Larry Fitzgerald and Andre Johnson, Owen Daniels is my TE.

I'm looking to add another quality RB or WR for one of those QBs.

Scoring is QB friendly in this league - 6 pts for all TDs (pass or run) just like all other players, so a top QB has higher value than in most traditional leagues.

There are 4 teams that have serious QB issues that I'm targeting and here are some of the notable RBs/WRs on those teams...

Team #1: Jacobs, Edge, Tomlinson, Lendale White, G. Jennings, S. Moss

Team #2: MBIII, Forte, Wayne

Team #3: S. Jax, R. Grant, L. Evans, Roddy White

Team #4: Gore, W. Parker, Boldin

Any advice who to try to deal with and what makes sense including 1 for 1 deals and packages?

Team #2 just offered me Wayne for Warner straight up - I'm not inclinced to do that one, but maybe I'm being greedy. Indy looks out of sync and Warner is hitting on all cylinders - even w/o Boldin the last few weeks.

Any advice is appreciated and I'd be happy to respond to any of your posts where you're looking for opinions.

QB is not as valuable a position as you only play one, I would not expect to get back better then the top 1 or 2 wr in the league for a washed up no mobility QB who happens to have had a good 6-7 games . You should make this trade before Warner gets hurt , cause you know its gonna happen.

Edited by G.K.Trey

It's a very valuable position in our league if you can't find a starter that puts up consistent points. The teams I'm targeting are treading water and have QBs like Pennington, Palmer, Hasselbeck, etc. Waiver wire offers the joy of Jamarcus Russell and whoever the KC Chiefs QB is at the moment. You're not going to even make the playoffs with options like that - guys like Warner, Rodgers and McNabb to one extent or another can put you over the top.