[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would you make this trade?

Dazzlemaster

Yes, I tallked to the owner before I proposed (via email). He accepted and proposed the trade to me on the web. I accepted and it looks like a great trade now. But when we did the deal FWP was not practcing and Boldin was not cleared. Now that it looks like FWP wikll start and Boldin is cleared for contact the trade is looking even better than when I did it. I knew it was a great deal for me, but there was risk that FWP was out for the year and Boldin may not come back.

Awsome deal for you. I hope you dont have a voting period for trades because if you do, be prepared for it to be voted down.

I wont play in leagues that have veto voting. I play in $ leagues and if you allow veto voting then people only vote based on how the trade effects their chances of winning. I am in the camp that only wants the commish to veto trades in the event of collusion.

I wont play in leagues that have veto voting. I play in $ leagues and if you allow veto voting then people only vote based on how the trade effects their chances of winning. I am in the camp that only wants the commish to veto trades in the event of collusion.

Commish should veto this b/c its not fair to everyone else in your league. I don't care how dumb that other owner is.

Well... he has a bit of value as handcuff for FWP - think Buckhalter for Westbrook - but jeez.... you're getting Boldin for Moore? I hope you said yes long before I responded to this

Of course I said yes right away. But todays news says that FWP may not play again and the Boldin may not get too much time with how well Breaston is playing. I think I got a great deal. But there is a small chance that we could all look back 4 weeks from now and see that Moore had more value than Boldin.