[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Make This Deal or Stay the F Put?

SpinalTapp

My squad

Favre* or Schaub*

MBIII

Forte*

Turner* (flex starter) - J.Stewart/F.Jones*/R.Torain* on bench

TO

RMoss (Galloway on bench)

Gates*

*deontes keeper eligible players - I must keep four, and only four

Here is the deal

I give Schaub, J.Stewart, and F.Jones (Schaub and Jones are three year keepers; Stewart goes back to redraft); I get P.Manning and A.Boldin (neither are keepers; they are both rent a players)

Million Dollar Question - is there significant improvement from Manning to Schaub this year? If so, is it worth giving up my RB depth along with two keepers - Schaub and F.Jones? Will Boldin step in front of Moss or TO or Turner as my flex?

Would you do this deal?

I actually modified the deal slightly and pulled the trigger

I give Stewart (non keeper), FelixJones (keeper), and B.Favre (keeper); I get Manning and Boldin (both non keepers). He also threw me Caddy Williams as an extra lottery ticket. Not sure If I will keep him. I am already dragging Brady and Torain around on my roster.

My four keepers heading into next year would be:

Brady

Forte

MTurner

Gates

What do you think?

Good Deal for you I think.

If Peyton improves to even 80% of what he used to do, I think it is a good deal. Other owners wanted one of my two best RB keepers (forte or turner) to acquire Brees or Rodgers. Giving up Felix Jones hurts...but it did not feeling like I was cutting into bone to acquire Boldin and Manning like I would have to give up my two cornerstones for Brees or Rodgers.

Others?