[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I try to trade?

soulfly

Okay. I am always tinkering with my roster. I can't seem to keep the same team all year, ever. I think I have a pretty good team right now but not solid. Last week I traded Moss and Berrian for Romo and Chambers.

14 team/PPR/ We play: QB, WR, WR, RB, TE, WR/RB flex, K, D

My team:

Rivers, Romo

Fitz, Calvin Johnson, Chambers, Mason, Avery

Forte, T. Jones

Z. Miller

Suisham

San Diego

The team with Steven Jackson doesn't have much else that can carry him through the year. His Wrs are Bruce, Holt, Henderson. His RBs are Fargas, Jackson, Maroney, and Dunn.

I was thinking of offering:

Jones, Chambers, Avery, and San Diego

for

S. Jackson, Holt, and Pittsburgh

Jones has been great this year and has a soft schedule coming up, but I wonder if Jackson will end up better for me. I would be losing depth doing that, and I wondered what you guys would do. Keep what I have or try to get Jackson?

I would keep what you have. While I like SJax, I do not like Holt. Avery is the WR to have there. TJ has a great matchup this week and the team relies on him more than Washington. Although Leon does poach some carries.

I don't like it because of the WRs involved. You lose on that part of the deal. Holt is a stud in name only and certainly not worth 2 WRs.

I would keep what you have. While I like SJax, I do not like Holt. Avery is the WR to have there. TJ has a great matchup this week and the team relies on him more than Washington. Although Leon does poach some carries.

I don't like it because of the WRs involved. You lose on that part of the deal. Holt is a stud in name only and certainly not worth 2 WRs.

I knew I would lose on the Wr side of the deal. Had to make it enticing. I wouldn't plan on playing Holt, but added him in case of emergency. To be honest, I don't know that I play Avery over Johnson unless he just really comes on consistently the rest of the year.

Thanks. I appreciate the reply. I am still thinking about whether I should even try to go out and make some trades or count on these players.