[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop Leron McClain?

breadtruck

My Lineup

QB - Favre NYJ vs KC

RB - Lynch Buf @ Mia

RB - Turner Atl @ Phi

WR - DeSean Jackson Phi vs ATL

WR - Colston NO vs SD

TE - Z. Miller Oak @ Bal

D/ST -

K -

Bench

Bye - Prater (K)

Bye - B. Marshall (WR)

Bye - Vikings (D)

Bye - Driver (WR)

Suspended - Winslow (TE)

D. Rhodes @TEN

L. Mcclain vs OAK

J. Stewart vs ARI

Scoring - non-ppr : Rushing & Receiving ( 10pts TD, 1pt per 10yds ) Passing ( 7pts TD, 1pt per 20yds )

I picked up LeRon McClain a few weeks ago because I wanted to use him for bye weeks, I really appreciated the -2 points he gave me vs Indy two weeks ago, I had him in for Lynch's bye week. I never intended on using him against Miami last week, but I had intended on using him the next three weeks against Oak, Cle, Hou for obvious reasons. Anyway his last week performance sucked. 6 carries for 17yds @ 2.8 ydpc, well below his previous output week 1-5. He did well against Pit and Ten, but didn't muster much against Miami last week, seems odd. I had wanted to use him this week vs Oakland and bench Turner who doesn't run that well against tough run defenses, he hasn't done squat against TB, Car, Chi, so I don't see any reason to suspect that he will against Philly.

Does anyone know what the deal is? Is he in the doghouse for the fumbles against Indy, did he get injured that game???

Does anyone who follows the Ravens have some advice, is he droppable now?

I wanted to keep him but now my TE Winslow is suspended, WR B. Marshall & K Prater, Minnesota Defense have bye's so I need a TE, Defense, K, WR

I had everything under control until I saw that Winslow was suspended. I had picked up Zach Miller (Oak) last week since he was out with an illness.

I figured I could cut Miller this week and pick up a kicker. Now I am holding Miller one more week.

I have no choice but to use Colston in place of Marshall. I would have liked to wait one more week on Colston

I am cutting Donald Driver (bye) and picking up a defense.

I don't want to cut J. Stewart.

So I can cut Rhodes or McClain, or I could cut Prater(K) but he is ranked 3rd, so I really don't want to lose him.

My league doesn't give you negative points for leaving a spot filled with a bye player or no player so I could just leave my TE or K in there and take 0 points. Our league scoring for D/ST is very generous so I can't leave that empty

I will probably get killed this week anyway, especially the way Favre has played the last two weeks. Does anyone think he will do better vs KC when the Jets will probably try and run the ball down their throats like everyone else. Look at how bad he played against Oak.

I actually wanted to pick up JT OSullivan for this week against Seattle

my opponent will likely start

QB - Warner @Car

RB - T Jones vs KC

RB - Gore vs Sea (likely) or B. Jacobs @Pit (current)

WR - R. Moss vs Stl

WR - R. Williams vs TB

TE - B. Scaife (current) or D. Keller (Jets vs KC)

DEF - Steelers (current) or Dolphins vs Buffalo

K - M. Bryant

He can safely cut Ahmad Bradshaw or Miles Austin and pick up another WR and sit R. Williams vs TB ( I would if I was him )

Lots of information but I really need a win badly. I am 3-4 (7 of 12) tied with 3 others so I am really sitting at the top of the 3-4 teams who rank 7-10. There are only 6 more games before the playoffs.

I have no idea what to do with L'Load, I have him too and he's killed me the last two weeks (or I killed myself for being stupid enough to keep playing him - but hey, The Huddle projected some productivity).

But there is really no reason to have two kickers. If you have to make a cut - axe the extra kicker. I'm not big on hanging onto extra kickers or D's unless you have a top 5 D.

There are most likely 15 kickers within a 2 point average of your kicker so i would cut your kicker as well seeing as Balt RB is an unresolved situation.

You are correct as far as average goes. I would still rather have a kicker with 66 pt as opposed to 46 pt. That being said I can pick up either Kasay, Nedney, Akers, Lindell. I am leaning towards Nedney vs Seattle. Any opinions? I am also picking up 49ers D/St playing at home vs seattle without Hasselback at this point.

WW options are limited to Rams, Cardinals, Browns, Colts, Raiders, Falcons all on the road against superior teams. Patriots at home. Anyone think I should pick up one of these as opposed to the 49ers?

Edited by breadtruck

at home off a bye with westy back I like Akers this week although Nedney is not a bad option either. The following week SF has a bye so you would have to make this decision again while Phi had Seattle I would go Phi

so Kasay got picked by another owner when waivers went through. Patriots also got picked up by somebody so I have the 49ers D/ST after dropping Driver.

I dropped Prater for QB - OSullivan because I just can't have another egg from Favre and I wanted to keep him from another player who has Rodgers on a bye his other QB was Romo. I think he would have tried to play OSullivan this week, now he will have to do with something on the order of Pennington/Garrard/Flacco.

So right now I would need to drop McClain to pick up Akers. Or I can go without a kicker for the week. I'd still like to hear from a Ravens expert on the teams RB situation going forward.

Edited by breadtruck

I just dropped McClain...I'm sure he'll get a few TD plunges here and there but I don't think the yardage will ever be there. McGahee is always banged up but it seems as though they have put more faith in Rice as his carries have increased a bit. A 3-headed monster is impossible to predict.

My Lineup

QB - Favre NYJ vs KC

RB - Lynch Buf @ Mia

RB - Turner Atl @ Phi

WR - DeSean Jackson Phi vs ATL

WR - Colston NO vs SD

TE - Z. Miller Oak @ Bal

D/ST -

K -

Bench

Bye - Prater (K)

Bye - B. Marshall (WR)

Bye - Vikings (D)

Bye - Driver (WR)

Suspended - Winslow (TE)

D. Rhodes @TEN

L. Mcclain vs OAK

J. Stewart vs ARI

Scoring - non-ppr : Rushing & Receiving ( 10pts TD, 1pt per 10yds ) Passing ( 7pts TD, 1pt per 20yds )

I picked up LeRon McClain a few weeks ago because I wanted to use him for bye weeks, I really appreciated the -2 points he gave me vs Indy two weeks ago, I had him in for Lynch's bye week. I never intended on using him against Miami last week, but I had intended on using him the next three weeks against Oak, Cle, Hou for obvious reasons. Anyway his last week performance sucked. 6 carries for 17yds @ 2.8 ydpc, well below his previous output week 1-5. He did well against Pit and Ten, but didn't muster much against Miami last week, seems odd. I had wanted to use him this week vs Oakland and bench Turner who doesn't run that well against tough run defenses, he hasn't done squat against TB, Car, Chi, so I don't see any reason to suspect that he will against Philly.

Does anyone know what the deal is? Is he in the doghouse for the fumbles against Indy, did he get injured that game???

Does anyone who follows the Ravens have some advice, is he droppable now?

I wanted to keep him but now my TE Winslow is suspended, WR B. Marshall & K Prater, Minnesota Defense have bye's so I need a TE, Defense, K, WR

I had everything under control until I saw that Winslow was suspended. I had picked up Zach Miller (Oak) last week since he was out with an illness.

I figured I could cut Miller this week and pick up a kicker. Now I am holding Miller one more week.

I have no choice but to use Colston in place of Marshall. I would have liked to wait one more week on Colston

I am cutting Donald Driver (bye) and picking up a defense.

I don't want to cut J. Stewart.

So I can cut Rhodes or McClain, or I could cut Prater(K) but he is ranked 3rd, so I really don't want to lose him.

My league doesn't give you negative points for leaving a spot filled with a bye player or no player so I could just leave my TE or K in there and take 0 points. Our league scoring for D/ST is very generous so I can't leave that empty

I will probably get killed this week anyway, especially the way Favre has played the last two weeks. Does anyone think he will do better vs KC when the Jets will probably try and run the ball down their throats like everyone else. Look at how bad he played against Oak.

I actually wanted to pick up JT OSullivan for this week against Seattle

my opponent will likely start

QB - Warner @Car

RB - T Jones vs KC

RB - Gore vs Sea (likely) or B. Jacobs @Pit (current)

WR - R. Moss vs Stl

WR - R. Williams vs TB

TE - B. Scaife (current) or D. Keller (Jets vs KC)

DEF - Steelers (current) or Dolphins vs Buffalo

K - M. Bryant

He can safely cut Ahmad Bradshaw or Miles Austin and pick up another WR and sit R. Williams vs TB ( I would if I was him )

Lots of information but I really need a win badly. I am 3-4 (7 of 12) tied with 3 others so I am really sitting at the top of the 3-4 teams who rank 7-10. There are only 6 more games before the playoffs.

Sorry I was out of town and just got back to football. Here you go. drop prater as he is a kicker and all are equal so long a you pick a good matchup. Mclain is back seat to Mcgahee and will be so long as he is healthy. Drop Prater and Mclain and get a K and D for this week. Also look at Greg Camarillo and Nate Washinton for Driver. Warner has tough matchup and Carolina is solid on pass D so your opponent may have tough QB week. I own him and benching him for Big Ben. Good luck.