[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

4th WR -- Time to drop Holt?

cre8tiff

Performance scoring, no PPR.

I have Holt as my 4 WR (Cotch, Wayne, Reggie Brown, Holt). I've been holding onto him, mainly because it hasn't hurt me to have him (We only play 2 WR with no flex).

However, after watching Avery grab the gold in the Dallas game, I think the writing is indeed on the wall for Mr. Holt. He may have another couple of good games in him, but it looks like Avery is becoming "the man". ANd of course STL is not looking the best, though better these last two weeks.

Anyhow, for whatever reason, Antonio Bryant is on the WW. I think he has much more upside. Avery is there as well, so even if I want to stay STL, I could swap Holt for the rook.

SO would you guys consider dropping Holt at this point for either of these two?

Any input is appreciated.

Performance scoring, no PPR.

I have Holt as my 4 WR (Cotch, Wayne, Reggie Brown, Holt). I've been holding onto him, mainly because it hasn't hurt me to have him (We only play 2 WR with no flex).

However, after watching Avery grab the gold in the Dallas game, I think the writing is indeed on the wall for Mr. Holt. He may have another couple of good games in him, but it looks like Avery is becoming "the man". ANd of course STL is not looking the best, though better these last two weeks.

Anyhow, for whatever reason, Antonio Bryant is on the WW. I think he has much more upside. Avery is there as well, so even if I want to stay STL, I could swap Holt for the rook.

SO would you guys consider dropping Holt at this point for either of these two?

Any input is appreciated.

This is a tough call because it's always tough to let go of a former "stud". That said, I probable wouldn't drop him for Avery at this point because of a couple of games. As for Bryant, I know he's keeping his spot once Galloway gets back, but I'd still wait to see what happens. Bryant is on the waiver wire for a reason even though he had a huge game this past week. So, I guess I'd stick with Holt for now. Just my opinion.