[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best RB Available, for Week 8 and Beyond, Benson, Green or Morris?

dfine

Non Keeper league. 10% yardage, 5 points TD's, NO PPR, No Flex

Last 2 weeks making wrong decisions. I have to pickup a RB for this week and beyond as either a 3rd or 4th RB.

I have to have 3 RB in my starting lineup, and must have 5 on my team.

My 5 are F. Gore, MJD, M. Pittman, T. Hightower and Ricky Williams.

I am going to drop Ricky Williams because he is not dependable. He cost me a win last week.

Here is who is available

Cedric Benson(BENGALS) started last week, looked ok, but this is the BUNGLES, but looks like the starter. At Houston week 8

Ahman Green(HOU) finally looks healthy and is getting at least 10 carries a game. Going versus Bengals week 8.

Maurice Morris(SEA) finally looking healthy, but sharing the load, but looks better than Jones. At San Fran week 8

Ryan Torrain(DEN) could grab him to cover myself with Pittman, but Den running game is shaky with Shannahan. It could be a trio or Torrain, Pittman and Young.

Kevin Faulk(with all the injuries to NE RB, could get a lot of looks)

Aaron Stecker or P Thomas of NO is available, but committee approach. Really don't know besides McCallister(NOT AVAILABLE) would run the rock.

What would you do? If I pickup Torrain this week, I would have to start Hightower this week at Carolina.

I am looking for Week 8 but more importantly the rest of the season. But I need to win this week.

Oh, I forgot, Chester Taylor is available also.

Edited by dfine

i'd go Benson....yes, it is the Bungles....but he is named the starter, and is facing the Texans....he had the second best rushing total against the Steelers thus far this season, so will look to improve on that this week against Houston....

With Palmer still out, I think they will look to run against Houston....

this late in the season, how often do you find a 'starting RB' available on the waiver?/