[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Problem out at Yahoo Football (yeah, I know) - HELP?!?

Donutrun Jellies

Yeah, I know, free leagues suck. Still, I've enjoyed FF out at Yahoo Sports and everything was going smoothly this season until earlier this week when the "action" column on the "players" listing went blank and I don't have the little green plus to add players from free agency or go after somone on waivers ... DANG!!! Here's a screen shot of what I'm seeing in the action column Blank Action Column

• It's in all four of my leagues, so it isn't just one league that got messed ...
  • It's the same on my desktop and my laptop ...
  • I've confirmed with a commish that I hadn't been locked out for some reason -- and I'm the commish in another and I know I didn't lock me out ...
  • I can still move players from my bench to my active roster and back ...
  • It was working for the first 7.5 weeks of the season ...

I try yahoo football help and get an auto response to talk to verizon yahoo about the issue rather than yahoo football -- and verizon yahoo help is a nightmare to navigate ...I've tried rebooting and shutting down and restarting and no luck ...

Anybody been through this? Hints on a successful recovery? I'm going to need to make some moves from waivers on Monday for byes in 9 ... Help?

Edited by Donutrun Jellies

Does anyone else in your league have this problem? What browser are you using? Did you try a different one?

THe commish I checked with isn't having the issue and he's also using IE7, and no one in the league I commish has complained of it ...

I just downloaded and tried Firefox 3.0 and got the same thing ...

Strangely, while the icons are missing if I hover the cursor over where they ought to be -- the cursor converts on the invisible link and I can click and get add/drop/watch functionality ... soooo, while the problem still irritates me, I'm no longer in fear of not being able to raid the waivers for my week 9 byes, so the panic has subsided a bit ...

Still, I'd love to fix it. I miss the little green plus signs ... :wacko: