[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

colston or moss

radernashun

i have colston in a non ppr league. been offered randy moss for him. obviously i like the saints offense with brees better but there are concerns about his thumb. which wr do you like better?

Edited by radernashun

Colston.

Brees is an infinitely better QB than Cassel, and Colston will have a bye next week to get even more rapport back with Brees during practice. Just be patient with Colston... He'll be even more crucial to the offense with Reggie Bush on the shelf.

Colston.

Brees is an infinitely better QB than Cassel, and Colston will have a bye next week to get even more rapport back with Brees during practice. Just be patient with Colston... He'll be even more crucial to the offense with Reggie Bush on the shelf.

The downside with Colston is the bye week. Moss has already had his bye, so it's like getting an extra game of production.

I like Moss instead.

The downside with Colston is the bye week. Moss has already had his bye, so it's like getting an extra game of production.

I like Moss instead.

I'd be willing to bet that Colston scores more FF points than Moss for the rest of the season, regardless of the bye next week.

I had Colston on my team last year, and he had some downsides. He's one of many capbable receivers, so he'd have some great games, and some letdown games. I think he let me down in our championship game. If you average his numbers over how many games he plays, he's great, but if you have that big matchup in the playoffs, can be hard to depend on. Haven't seen him play yet this year, so things good change, but I think it'll be more of the same. Just too many weapons in that lineup (especially when Bush returns) made me steer clear of anyone in that lineup not named Brees.

Edited by jordanzs