[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Flex help

RJV

Since Coles is likely out for this week, I need a flex option. In my other league, not in sig, I can use a RB or a WR for my flex. My choices would be J. Lewis vs @JAX or Hightower vs. @CAR or Rhodes vs @TEN. With byes this week, these are my options. I have R. Moss and R. Wayne as my starter WRs and T. Jones, C. Johnson as my starting RBs.

P.S. it is a PPR league.

Edited by RJV

I would say lewis. This coming from a jaguar fan. Lewis will have a productive day. even if the browns get behind he will

still get his carries. he might break lose. the jaguars really havent contained the run like they've done in the past.

Face it Jags do have a great defense but I think Lewis will find some holes. 100yrds and a TD. good luck

I actually like Rhodes. I think he scores and should get around 70 yards on the ground. The main points I think will come from short passes to him out of the backfield. TEN doesn't blitz much because they get good pressure with the front 4. So they have the ability to leave more in coverage thus limiting the WRs and making the TE and RB more valuable.