[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

With Torain of IR

BearBroncos

yes...kill one of your kickers, no bye week coverage necessary

Do you have to play a TE, if not, Shockey would be the next to go, I'm worried his injury is going to linger...

But really, two kickers, not a chance, drop one of those two guys and keep all of your other pieces intact

WashD

yes...kill one of your kickers, no bye week coverage necessary

Do you have to play a TE, if not, Shockey would be the next to go, I'm worried his injury is going to linger...

But really, two kickers, not a chance, drop one of those two guys and keep all of your other pieces intact

WashD

DOH, Forgot to update my signature. I dropped Nedney like a hot potato when some sap dropped Olsen. Still in the predicament, but now with an updated sig.

Edited by BearBroncos

Same situation, different position...keep two TEs? Never! (unless forced by an evil commissioner)

Personally I like Olsen more than Shockey, just because of what I said above about his injury lingering and the numerous targets for Drew Brees.

Drop Shockey

Cool, was leaning that way but I had the mind set "IT'S SHOCKEY, he'll do something amazing sooner or later". But, in actuality, Olson will have a better chance in the future.

Thanks for the heads up!

Same situation, different position...keep two TEs? Never! (unless forced by an evil commissioner)

Personally I like Olsen more than Shockey, just because of what I said above about his injury lingering and the numerous targets for Drew Brees.

Drop Shockey

I agree - but I'd think about dumping Ocho Stinko, too

Speaking of, I still have my embarrassment of riches at TE (Winslow, Clark)... and except in cases like that, you need only one TE. (In my case, someone dropped Clark after his bad game against the Ravens)

I agree - but I'd think about dumping Ocho Stinko, too

Speaking of, I still have my embarrassment of riches at TE (Winslow, Clark)... and except in cases like that, you need only one TE. (In my case, someone dropped Clark after his bad game against the Ravens)

Aye, thought of that seriously as well. Drive is on the waivers so thinking of picking him so I have replace a stick with a stink.