[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS at RB

cmutts

I have a man crush on MJD, his rookie year he carried me to a championship in several leagues.

That said, two things concerned me in watching last weeks game and observing him throughout the season

1) The Jags are not utilizing him in the passing game, primarily he's being called on to help pass block to give Garrard more time, but even when he goes out, Garrard is not looking his way (literally)

2) The offensive line is not creating holes and MJD is generally not attempting to bounce those runs outside, but instead tucking the ball, lowering his head and rumbling for the 1-2 yard gains (even in first down

He's got a very nice match up this week, but I fear he's going to dissapoint us again, I think Johnson is the safer play even with the growing larger every day Lendale White vultering his TDs (Side note, is it just me or is the dude gaining like 10 pounds between each game? He must have his own post game buffet. As soon as he found out he was the goal line back and didn't have to run more than 4 yards at a time he's gone on a happy John Goodman diet)

Good Luck,

WashD